Xiaomi Mi 8 SE was announced in May, 2018. The first stocks were launched a month later. The Dual SIM HSPA/LTE smartphone weighs a hundred and sixty four grams. It features a Super AMOLED capacitive touch-screen. The 5.88 inches display has a resolution of 1080 by 2244 pixels and a ratio of 18.7:9, thereby offering a pixel per index density of around 423. The multi-touch HDR10 display is of Corning Gorilla Glass. Xiaomi Mi 8 SE is powered by MIUI 9.5 and runs Android 8.1 Oreo.
Inside the Xiaomi Mi 8 SE lay a Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 chipset, an octa-core processor and Adreno 616 graphics. Consumers can choose 4 GB or 6 GB RAM. The internal storage is 64 GB. Mi 8 SE sports a primary 12 MP camera and a secondary 5 MP camera at the back with LED flash and a 20 MP camera in the front. The phone has geo-tagging, face detection, touch focus, panorama, video recording, loudspeaker, dedicated microphone with active noise cancellation, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Infrared and Type-C 1.0 USB. It does not have a radio but it has rear mounted fingerprint sensor, gyro sensor, compass, proximity sensor and accelerometer. Available in gold, red, blue and gray, the Mi 8 SE is powered by a Li-Po 3120 mAh battery.
Complete User Guide for Xiaomi Mi8SE (Sirius)
Download Drivers and Utilities for Xiaomi Mi 8 SE
ADB Installer v1.4.3 – 3-in-one complete installation package of ADB and Fastboot drivers for Xiaomi Mi8SE. Includes ADB (Android Debug Bridge), Fastboot and Google USB drivers. Simple & easy installation process.
How to install ADB drivers? – Download and unzip the archive, now locate and run the installation file “As Administrator”. If you have not previously installed any drivers, just answer “Yes” on each question.
USB Deview: Download
QDLoader HS-USB Driver: Download
Platform-tools (adb/fastboot) r.25.0.3: tools_r25.0.3-windows.zip
Minimal ADB and Fastboot 1.4.1 (Portable): minimal_adb_fastboot_1.4.1_portable.zip
MiFlash (beta version): MiFlashSetup-Beta.msi
Download Official MIUI ROMs for Mi 8 SE
MIUI 10 China Beta is available on official website.
China Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi 8 SE
- V126.96.36.199.OEBCNFA | Recovery | Download
- V188.8.131.52.OEBCNFA | Recovery | Download
- V184.108.40.206.OEBCNFA | Fastboot | Download
- V220.127.116.11.OEBCNFA | Recovery | Download
- V18.104.22.168.OEBCNFA | Fastboot | Download
China Developer ROM for Xiaomi Mi 8 SE
- China Developer 8.7.5 | Recovery | Download
- China Developer 8.7.5 | Fastboot | Download
- China Developer 8.6.28 | Recovery | Download
- China Developer 8.6.21 | Recovery | Download
- China Developer 8.6.21 | Fastboot | Download
- China Developer 8.6.18 | Recovery | Download
- China Developer 8.6.18 | Fastboot | Download
Multilingual MIUI Roms for Mi 8 SE
TWRP Custom Recovery for Mi 8 SE (Sirius)
Developed by wzsx150 LR.Team.
Mi 8 SE TWRP-3.2.1-0629 (English & Chinese version): recovery-TWRP-3.2.1-0629-XIAOMI8SE-CN-wzsx150.img
Stock recovery from 22.214.171.124. ROM version: recovery.img
How to install TWRP?
- Start your phone in fastboot mode.
- Plug your phone to PC via USB cable. Use at least USB 2.0 port.
- Open command line and type the following command:
- In result you’ll see your device unique ID number, which means that we can proceed with TWRP installation.
- Now we enter the following commands:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img fastboot boot twrp.img
- After that your phone should reboot into TWRP Recovery.
How to install Google Play on MI 8 Se with China ROM
Download the following Google Installer, extract archive and install on your device. Allow .apk installation from unknown sources.
Google Installer for Xiaomi Mi8SE: Google-Installer for Mi8.zip
Find more information here http://en.miui.com/thread-2824236-1-1.html