What do we know about this flagship device from MI? Four high quality cameras, NFC support (we heard it should be manually enabled in the settings, is this correct information?), a powerful processor and a large screen. That’s Redmi Note 8 Pro – a new phone that offers maximum features at a reasonable price. After checking with a lot of user reviews, we can resume that this model is very popular among users. The only thing they complain about is heating, which nonetheless passes over time.
To be completely fair here, we must notice that Redmi Note 8 Pro turned out to quite unusual. One the one hand it has amazing features, on the other hand there are some doubtful design decisions and excessive heat issues. Nether less this device is ensured to get it’s popularity on the market
For your convenience we collected all available flash files on one single page and going to update this as soon as the new version is released. Scroll down below, where you’ll find all the latest official MI firmware for Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia), including download links.
Just in case, if you haven’t yet installed all required drivers and tools on your Windows PC, you can download the following archive, it has everything you’ll need.
Download Xiaomi Driver Auto Installer: Driver_Auto_Installer_EXE_v5.1632.00.zip
Redmi Note 8 Pro – Flash File and Stock ROM
If you’re in need of installation guides, you can check out previous posts or wait until we post a tutorial for this exact device model.
Global Stable ROM – Redmi Note 8 Pro
- V22.214.171.124.PGGMIXM | Recovery | Fastboot
- V126.96.36.199.PGGMIXM | Recovery | Fastboot
- V10.4.2.0.PGGMIXM | Recovery | Fastboot
- V10.4.1.0.PGGMIXM | Recovery | Fastboot
Europe (EEA) Stable ROM – Redmi Note 8 Pro
Indonesia ROM – Redmi Note 8 Pro
Russia Stable ROM – Redmi Note 8 Pro
- V188.8.131.52.PGGRUXM | Recovery | Fastboot
- V10.4.3.0.PGGRUXM | Recovery | Fastboot
- V10.4.2.0.PGGRUXM | Recovery | Fastboot
India Stable ROM – Redmi Note 8 Pro
- V184.108.40.206.PGGINXM | Recovery | Fastboot
- V220.127.116.11.PGGINXM | Recovery | Fastboot
- V10.4.4.0.PGGINXM | Recovery | Fastboot
- V10.4.3.0.PGGINXM | Recovery | Fastboot
China Stable ROM – Redmi Note 8 Pro
- V18.104.22.168.PGGCNXM | Recovery | OTA from V22.214.171.124 | Fastboot
- V10.4.11.0.PGGCNXM | Recovery | OTA from V10.4.10.0 | Fastboot
- V10.4.10.0.PGGCNXM | Recovery | Fastboot
- V10.4.9.0.PGGCNXM | Recovery
- V10.4.8.0.PGGCNXM | Recovery
China Developer ROM – Redmi Note 8 Pro
Also, if required we found stable working version of TWRP for begonia, supported languages EN / CH. Download: recovery-红米Note8Pro-3.3.1-9.0.img
How to Flash Redmi Note 8 Pro using XiaoMiTool V2
Here’s a working tutorial on the easiest method on how you can flash your device using XiaoMiTool V2 software. It’s pretty easy to use, the software comes in English language and the flashing process will only take around of half hour. Don’t forget to sign in into your Mi Account before doing any further actions. Another important thing, don’t forget to save your Mi account credentials just in case. Pay attention, if you already using MIUI 11 ROM on your device, don’t follow this guide, you might have bricked device in result.
- Download required ROM version in .tgz archive.
- Download latest version of XiaoMiTool V2 from official source.
- You must have unlocked bootloader, otherwise you might stuck with bootloop issue.
- Connect your device to PC and reboot into Stock Recovery.
- In Recovery select the third option (Mi), start XiaoMiTool V2 on your PC and sign into Mi account with your credentials.
- If you’ll need to change the region, just select Global and follow further instructions. Should be pretty straight forward.
- Now select the ROM from available list or locate previously downloaded archive.
- Wait until flashing process is fully finished.
- After installation is completed, your phone will automatically rebots and will ask you to sign in to your accounts.
Hope this helps! Share your experience with the Redmi Note 8 Pro device in the comments section below.