With this guide you’ll be able to bypass blocked Mi Account on any Xiaomi device. Note that you’re doing everything at your own risk!
Solution for bypassing blocked Mi Account on MIUI 8 or any other Official ROM
- Download latest Developer ROM or Global Stable ROM version and install using MiFlash in qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008 mode.
- Next download patch.zip and flash this patch using MiFlash in qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008 mode.
- Remove SIM card and turn on your device. Skip all activation steps. Do not connect to Wi-Fi!
- Install Mobiwol firewall and disable everything related to Mi Account and “Search for device”.
- Set Mobiwol to launch at startup.
- Insert SIM card and connect to Wi-Fi. Accept all requests from firewall.
If firewall app was closed for some reason and your device got locked, just flash the patch.zip again and repeat steps from 3 to 6. Remember that this is just a temporary solution, but it has got it’s own advantages.
Mobiwol NoRoot Firewall 5.45: Mobiwol NoRoot Firewall 5.45.zip