Here’s a short step-by-step tutorial on how you can flash your ZTE Nubia smartphone. You must have TWRP Custom Recovery installed.
How to flash custom ROM on ZTE Nubia Z11 Max
- Remove all fingerprint and graphic screen lock passwords. This is required!
- Download ROM you want to flash on your ZTE Nubia device and copy it to the phone internal memory.
- Boot in TWRP Custom Recovery.
- In TWRP make wipe. Select everything except Internal memory and SD card.
- Install downloaded ROM, also you can install SuperSU if you want to enable root.
- Clear the cache and boot into the system.
- That’s pretty much the whole process of flashing!