Hi, guys! Below you can find a tutorial on how to install more than one ROM on your Samsung SM-G925F Galaxy S6 Edge device. This guide was also tested on Xiaomi Mi 5S.
Download and install DualBootPatcher on Galaxy S6 Edge and Xiaomi Mi5S
- Download DualBootPatcher | Official Website
- DualBootUtilites: DualBootUtilities-9.1.0.r191.g3ee92131.zip (This is required in case something goes wrong and in result you can’t boot into system. By using the following tool you’ll be able to boot into recovery mode and than start your phone with working ROM.)
Original source: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2447534
- Download and install DualBootPatcher apk.
- Open DualBootPatcher and swipe left corner to open the menu.
- Confirm kernel installation and enable root.
- Open menu again and select “Patch zip file”.
- Select the required ROM file.
- Now select “Data” partition and enter ID (use any combination of symbols and numbers).
- Select the place to save the modified ROM and now you’ve got it pached for multiboot.
- Press the icon on the right upper corner and patching process will start.
- After patching is completed reboot into TWRP Custom Recovery.
- Press “Install” and select previously modified .zip file.
- Proceed with installation and confirm with clean install.
- After flashing is completed, press “reboot system”.
- Your phone will start in the newly installed ROM.
- Now install DualBootPatcher again and go to “ROMs”.
- All you need to do now, is to select the required ROM and reboot.
- That’s it! You can also create a desktop short-cut for each ROM you’ve got installed on your device, so you can easily change between ROMs.