Good day to every Xiaomi Mi Mix owners. Here’s a short guide on how to flash Xiaomi Mi Mix and get root access the easy and simple way.
[Guide] Flash and ROOT the Xiaomi Mi Mix
Don’t forget to install required ADB drivers!
- Unlock bootloader through official Mi Unlock website.
- Download modified TWRP for Mi Mix: twrp-3.0.2-0-rc2-eu-lithium.img
- Connect your device to PC via USB-cable and enter fastboot mode (press and hold “Volume -” and “Power” buttons at the same time).
- Open “Command Prompt” and run it as administrator.
- Next copy downloaded recovery in “C:\TWRP” and flash TWRP on your device.
- Now enter TWRP and make “Swipe to Allow Modifications”.
- Follow this link to download latest stable localized ROM from xiaomi.eu: xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix_6.12.1_v8-6.0
- Copy downloaded ROM to phone storage and flash it.
- Now download SR5-SuperSU-v2.78 to get ROOT on your Mi Max device.
- Install SuperSU with TWRP recovery and you’ll root your Mi Max.
Remember, that you’re doing everything at your own risk!
Note! After flashing your Mi Max to multilingual ROM from Xiaomi.eu DO NOT make wipe in Mi Recovery or you’ll most probably will get your device bricked!