If you’ve been looking for a working Xposed for Xiaomi Mi4c smartphone, here’s some information that might come very handy. Continue reading and find out on how to install Xposed on Mi 4c device.
Download and install Xposed for Xiaomi Mi 4c
First things you must pay attention to:
- You should have unlocked bootloader + TWRP Custom Recovery + Root on your Mi4c device.
- Downloaded Xposed for MIUI: Download
- Downloaded Xposed Installer 3.0: XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk
Now as for the installation proccess:
- Download Xposed for MIUI .zip archive.
- Copy downloaded archive to phone internal memory.
- Reboot your device in custom recovery mode and install downloaded Xposed archive. You can also go back to main menu and wipe “Cache, Dalvik Cache”.
- Reboot into system and install Xposed Installer 3.0, as a usual apk file.
- Launch Xposed Installer 3.0, select the “Framework” tab to check if Xposed was installed correctly. You should see a green message on the top. Now you can proceed with downloading additional modules.
If you need to delete Xposed from your device, download and flash Xposed Uninstaller: xposed-uninstaller-20150831-arm64.zip