For those who have stuck with hardbricked Redmi 3 Pro phone here’s a tutorial that might help you. In case your phone can’t be turned on, logo doesn’t appear and the screen doesn’t blink, your phone is recognized as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM *) and can be found in MiFlash. When trying to flash with MiFlash Tool you’ve get an “EndTransferPacket id 0 status 9” error. Try following the guide below and find if it helps you. Please, pay attention that you’re responsible for any possible issues!
How to fix “EndTransferPacket id 0” error in MiFlash and restore bricked Redmi 3
The root of this issue is most probably related to the installed drivers on your system. The easiest solution will be to try flashing your phone with different PC. If you ain’t got that option, then the solution is to remove the currently installed drivers from your system. In result the “EndTransferPacket id 0” should be gone, after your device is recognized in Device Manager as “RELINK HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM *)”.
- Download MiFlash 2015.10.28.0 and latest Mi PC Suite from official website.
- Install ADB and this version of Qloader drivers.
- Connect bricked Redmi 3 / 3 Pro to PC, if drivers were installed correctly, your phone should be recognized as “RELINK HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM *)”.
- If your phone still doesn’t recognized as “RELINK HS-USB QDLoader 9008” even after reconnecting, try manually update drivers for “QHSUSB_BULK” device by selecting the folder with installed Mi PC Suite.
- Now your device should be found in MiFlash tool.
- Flash Redmi 3 / 3 Pro phone with a fastboot ROM (Select “Images” folder) to unbrick it!
This solution will be also useful for other Xiaomi phones in case you’ve stuck with installed drivers and your phone is recognized as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008, RELINK HS-USB QDLoader 9008 or QHSUSB_BULK.