Have you encountered an WiFi and Bluetooth bugs on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro device? Similar issues may be result of automatic update to the MIUI global 18.104.22.168 (LHOMIDG) version. After this update Redmi Note 3 Pro WiFi and Bluetooth is not working anymore, WiFi mac-address is 02:00:00:00:00:00. Here’s a working solution.
How to fix not working WiFi and Bluetooth on MIUI global 22.214.171.124 (MHRMIDG)
To fix WiFi and Bluetooth on Redmi Note 3 Pro you’ll need to do the following:
- First we need to flash Official MIUI Global 126.96.36.199 (MHRMIDE) using fastboot
- You’ll get a bootloop
- Press vol +, vol – and power button to enter test menu
- Check that all sensors work properly and turn off your device with a button in the bottom.
- Enter fastboot mode again
- Flash to native Android 6.0.1. Official MIUI global 188.8.131.52 (MHRMIDG)
- WiFi and Bluetooth is now working!