Below you’ll find all the latest official MIUI ROMs and Android Custom ROMs for Mi Note 3 smartphone. In case you’ve previously used MIUI and ain’t got a lot of experience yet, here is a tutorial on how to flash or update your Mi Note 3 device .
Official MIUI and Custom ROMs for Xiaomi Mi Note 3 (Jason)
Download tools for Mi Note 3
MiFlashTool: Official MIUI software for flashing and upgrading firmware ROM on Xiaomi smartphone.
Xiaomi USB Driver: Drivers for Xiaomi smartphone. You can try installing this archive or Mi PC Suite which already includes USB drivers.
Download MIUI ROM for Mi Note 3
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 | Global Stable 126.96.36.199 | MIUI9 | Recovery | Download
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 | Global Stable 188.8.131.52 | MIUI9 | Fastboot | Download
Global Weekly Developer ROM for Mi Note 3 is not yet released. We will update this post as soon as the firmware is released.
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 | China Stable 184.108.40.206 | MIUI9 | Recovery | Download
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 | China Stable 220.127.116.11 | MIUI9 | Fastboot | Download
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 | China Developer 8.1.11 | MIUI9 | Recovery | Download
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 | China Developer 8.1.11 | MIUI9 | Fastboot | Download
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 | China Developer 8.1.4 | MIUI9 | Recovery | Download
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 | China Developer 8.1.4 | MIUI9 | Fastboot | Download
Download Multilingual MIUI ROMs for Mi Note 3
Below we’ve listed all the latest localized MIUI ROMs by different teams.
- Epic ROM for Mi Note 3 (Jason) | Download
- Xiaomi.EU Weekly Releases | Download
- mi-Globe | Download
- Xiaomi MIUI – HELLAS | Download
Download Custom ROMs for Mi Note 3 (Jason)
To install Custom ROM on your phone you’ll first need to unlock the bootloader and then flash TWRP Custom Recovery.
Android 7.1.2 Custom ROMS
- MoKee Custom ROM for Mi Note 3 (Jason) | Download
- LineageOS 14.1 for Mi Note 3 (Jason) | Unofficial | Download | XDA Thread
How to flash Custom ROM on Mi Note 3 (Jason)?
- Reboot into TWRP Custom Recovery.
- Go to “Wipe” > “Advanced Wipe” and select everything except “Internal Storage”, then swipe to confirm wipe. This will lead to factory reset and complete data removal, so don’t forget about backups! After you’ve boot into freshly installed ROM go to “MIUI” folder in phone internal memory and delete all related MIUI files and previously made backups. You can copy these files to another storage if you’re planning to rollback to previous system.
- Get back to TWRP main menu.
- Download the Custom ROM you want to flash and Google Apps (Select ARM64), start your phone in custom recovery mode and connect to PC. Move downloaded ROM to phone internal memory.
- In TWRP select “Install”, locate downloaded ROM archive, press “add more zips” and add Gapps archive. Swipe to confirm flashing.
- After installation is completed, press “Reboot system” and wait until your phone reboots. First startup may take around 15-20 minutes.
Download TWRP for Mi Note 3 (Jason)
TWRP 3.1.1-0 | Developer by dianlujitao | Download from Android Filehost
How to install TWRP Custom Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Note 3
- Download and unpack ADB fastboot tools to “C:\adb”.
- Download TWRP Recovery and copy downloaded TWRP .img file to the same folder with ADB fastboot files.
- Turn your phone in fastboot mode. Turn it off and press “Volume Down” and “Power” buttons at the same time until you see fastboot logo appear on the screen.
- Insert USB cable into phone.
- Open command window from the folder with ADB files.
- In the terminal type the following command to flash TWRP (where is “recovery.img” is the name of the TWRP file):
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- To boot into recovery, turn off your phone first and then press “Volume Up” and “Power” button.