Hey, guys! Today we’ve got some great news for all of you! The new version of ADB & Fastboot tools has been released recently. Below we’ve listed download links for Windows, Linux and Mac OS versions as well as basic instructions on how to install and use Platform-tools (adb & fastboot).
Download latest Platform-tools (adb & fastboot) r.26.0.0 drivers for Xiaomi MIUI Phones
ADB (Android Debug Bridge) is a tool to manage Android OS devices.
- Check connected ADB devices.
- Logs access.
- Copy / move files.
- Install & remove applications.
- Wipe data partition.
- Flash data partition.
- Network settings.
How to install Platform-tools (adb & fastboot)
- Download and unpack Platform-tools (adb & fastboot) .zip archive to “C:\adb” or any other empty folder with the similar name.
- You should get a folder with “adb.exe”, “AdbWinApi.dll”, “AdbWinUsbApi.dll” and “fastboot.exe” files.
- On your phone enable “USB Debugging” and select “Only charging” when connecting to USB.
How to use Platform-tools (adb & fastboot)
- One method will be going to “Run” menu on your Windows PC and type “cmd” to open Command Prompt.
- Use “cd c:\adb\” command to go to ADB folder.
- Now use ADB commands to continue.
- Otherwise you can go to folder with Platform-tools files, press “Shift” button + Right mouse click and select “Open command window here”.