New TWRP 3.0.2 – Root for Redmi Note 4 and much more.
This flasher tool is easy to use & solve different problems with your Redmi Note 4 device.
Unlocked bootloader required. Everything is done at your own risk!
TWRP 3.0.2 Features
- Redmi Note 4 Support
- ZCX TWRP 3.0.2-X (v20161025) recovery
- SuperSU v2.76 build-in
- New interface theme
- OTA Update support
- Data decryption section in Android 6.0 support
- Downgrade to stock recovery
- OEM Information
- Root access
- Easy to use
- Unlocked bootloader
- Disable digital signature verification for drivers in the Windows 7, 8, 10 64-Bit
- Enable USB debugging: Go to Settings > Extras > Developer Options > Debugging USB – enable. (If developer options are not activated, then go to Settings > About > Tap on “MIUI version” 7 times > now developer options are available.)
- Battery charge at least 50%
- Universal flasher: FLASHER TOOLKIT NikelV3.zip
- Minimal ADB and Fastboot v1.4.1: minimal_adb_fastboot_v1.4.1_setup.exe
- BETA-SuperSUv2.78 SR1 (upon your choice): SR1-SuperSU-v2.78-SR1-20160915123031.zip
TWRP 3.0.2 Install Guide Redmi Note 4
- Download “Minimal ADB and Fastboot v1.4.1” and install. Next download the “BETA-SuperSUv2.78 SR1.zip” (optional) and move it to “Download” folder on your smartphone.
- Turn your phone on and connect it via USB cable to your computer.
- Download “FLASHER TOOLKIT NikelV3.zip”, unpack and run “FLASHER TOOLKIT Nikel.bat” “as administrator”.
- You will see a menu with different options. Select the first option to install ZCX TWRP 3.0.2-X recovery. Follow the instructions on the display. Input the menu number and press ENTER.
- As soon as the recovery firmware is completed, change the TWRP language.
- Return to settings and select “Support MIUI-OTA” and “Disable Boot-System DMI-Verify”
- Then, for the first time you need to install the firmware rom (Global or China) again.
- To get root access you’ll need SuperSU. It’s integrated. To do this go to “Advanced” > “SuperSU” and follow the simple instructions.
Just in case, here’s the link to the latest recovery rom version: ZCX-TWRP-3.0.2-X-REDMI_NOTE4-MTK_Nikel-16.11.18.img