Here’s a working method on how you can fix bootloop issue on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 MTK phone. Below you’ll find a short, but actually useful tutorial on how to fix bootlooped Redmi Note 4 MTK phone you might want to try.
Solution for bootloop Redmi Note 4 MTK
- Turn off your device in bootloop and let it completely drain the battery of your phone.
- When it stopped bootlooping, turn it on a few more times until the vibration signal is gone and battery is fully dead.
- Press and hold all three buttons for 30-60 seconds for a few times.
- Connect the charger (you can try connecting the charger with all three buttons pressed at the same time) for a short period of time.
- Now try turning your phone on (with or without connected charger).
- If the screen turned on without logo and then turns off, that means the the battery has been reboot.
- Now you can turn on your device and enjoy the system startup. Bootloop issue should be fixed by now.