In these guide we will be working with Redmi Pro device. With this method you will be able to fix Redmi Pro softbrick error and flash developer ROM on it. Related issues are:
- Redmi Pro stuck on logo and can’t start
- Redmi Pro bootloop
- Can’t flash device via Flashtool
- status_sec_img_too_large error
All these can be fixed following the steps below. We will also show you how to install custom TWRP and flash MultiROM firmware on Redmi PRO.
How to unbrick and fix bootloop on Xiaomi Redmi Pro
SP Flash Tool 5.1636: SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1636_Win.rar
omega_images_6.11.10_20161110.0000.00_6.0_cn_CUST_FIXED ROM: omega_images_6.11.10_20161110.0000.00_6.0_cn_CUST_FIXED.rar
Flashing Developer Stable ROM with fixed cust.img
By following this guide you’ll get Stable China Developer ROM with locked bootloader installed on your Redmi Pro device. This will fix any issues and will restore bricked device to a normal state, but you’ll need to unlock your device again.
- First check if you’ve got latest MTK drivers installed on your PC or laptop.
- Download SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1636_Win and run as administrator.
- Select “MT6797_Android_scatter.txt” scatter file in omega_images_6.11.10_20161110.0000.00_6.0_cn_CUST_FIXED\images folder.
- Flash your device in “Upgrade firmware” mode.
- Now turn on your device. First boot may take longer than usual.
Please note, that in case you’ve got unlocked bootloader before your device got bricked or stuck in bootloop, after flashing to Stable China Dev ROM you’ll need to unlock your device again. Read more on how to unlock bootloader on Redmi Pro here.