By following these easy steps you are going to learn how to install Google Applications on your Xiaomi Redmi 4 device with China Stable ROM.
How to install GApps on China Stable Redmi 4
- Download Platform-tools (adb/fastboot), create new folder on your PC and extract files there.
- Download TWRP_prada.zip and extract it to “adb/fastboot” folder with other files.
- Start your Redmi 4 device in fastboot mode (turn off > hold power button + volume down > after short vibration signal release the power button and wait for logo to appear).
- Connect your device to PC via USB cable.
- Find “boot_twrp_prada.bat” in the adb/fastboot folder and run this .bat file.
- Wait for TWRP to start. Note! TWRP won’t be installed, it will just be launched for a single time. Allow modifications for “System” partitions in TWRP.
- Download GApps for Redmi 4. Extract and move to phone memory (in TWRP folder for example, so you can find it easily).
- Disconnect your device from PC.
- “Reboot” and then “Bootloader”
- Select “Do not disable”
- Now connect your smartphone to PC again.
- In “adb/fastboot” folder find & run “boot_twrp_prada.bat“, wait for TWRP to start and disconnect smartphone from PC. Note! TWRP won’t be installed, it will just be launched for a single time. Allow modifications for “System” partitions in TWRP.
- Press “Install” – Select GApps archive. Don’t forget to select “Reboot after flashing” option.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Congratulations! You can now use GApps on your Redmi 4!