In this post we list all required and important Xiaomi Mi6 drivers and utilities for Windows PC or laptop.
[Guide] How to install drivers for Xiaomi Mi6
To install Xiaomi Mi6 drivers and utilities, you’ll need to turn off drivers digital signature verification. It’s done by entering Test mode on Windows 7, 8 and Windows 10.
To enable Test mode on your PC, start “Command prompt” as administrator.
- Start > Find “Command prompt” and right click > Select “Start as administrator” or right click on “Start” menu button and select “Command prompt (Admin)”.
- In the command prompt type this command to enable “Test mode”:
bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON
- Press “Enter” and reboot your PC.
- If everything was done correctly, after reboot, you should see “Test mode enabled” message in the right corner of the screen.
- Now install all required drivers for Xiaomi Mi6 (find download links below).
- Now we will disable the test mode by typing this command in the “Command prompt”:
bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING OFF
- Reboot your PC again.
Download drivers for Xiaomi Mi6
XiaoMiFlash for Mi6: XiaoMiFlash.zip (29.5 Mb)
Qualcomm Driver for Mi6: Qualcomm+Drivers.zip (9.5 Mb)
QDLoader+HS-USB+Driver for Xiaomi Mi6: QDLoader+HS-USB+Driver_32-64bit_Setup (1).7z (14.7 Mb)
adb-setup: adb-setup-1.4.3.exe (9.2 Mb)
Mi PC Suite (03.07.2015 release): MiSetup188.8.131.5232_2717.exe (37.4 Mb)
Mi Unlock Tool 2.2.624.14: miflash_unlock-en-2.2.624.14.zip (26 Mb)