Here’s a short step-by-step guide on how you can flash TWRP Custom Recovery on your trusty Mi Note Pro smartphone. Pay attention, that before installing Custom Recovery on your phone, you must unlock bootloader first! Otherwise, you can’t flash TWRP.
Download & Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Note Pro
- First of all, download TWRP .zip archive: twrp_recovery_leo.rar
- Unpack downloaded archive into “C:\ADB” folder.
- Boot your device in fastboot and connect it to PC via USB-cable.
- Go to “C:\ADB”, press and hold “Shift” button + right mouse click, in the appeared menu select “Open command window here”.
- Now type “fastboot flash recovery twrp_recovery_leo.img” and press “Enter” to start flashing recovery.
- That’s it! TWRP should be now successfully installed on your phone.