Here’s a step-by-step tutorial on how you can bypass and delete synced MI account on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 MTK smartphone.
How to bypass MI account on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 MTK Nikel
- Download this ROM version from official MIUI website.
- Backup NVRAM.
- Add scatter file in Flash Tool and format all flash memory.
- Flash with replaced global CUST file.
- Restore NVRAM with “Write Back”.
- Flash modem file (find Redmi Note 4 here).
- Basically that’s everything.
Pay attention, that authors of this solution is not responsible for any of your actions!