First, we’ll start with a quick guide. The guide below walks you through a variety of steps and requirements that you need for downloading and installing MI User Interface 10.3.9.0 China Stable ROM compatible with Xiaomi Mi 9T or Redmi K20 Pro. The update you will link to is based upon the Android Pie OS which works seamlessly for the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Chinese variant. The European version will be released at a later date. Apart from the basic Stock Android OS, several more custom skin creators provide alternative Operating systems.
Xiaomi is among the most commonly used OS platforms by both users and creators. The platform is known as MI User Interface and acts as a redesigned custom User Interface based on Android. It provides users with a much smoother and more stable experience. Moreover, the MIUI comes with plenty of features as well as customizations. Currently, Xiaomi is in the process of rolling out the MI User Interface 10.3.9.0 Chinese Stable ROM update, which is targeted at the Chinese devices.
The platform works perfectly on the Xiaomi K20 Pro model that is nicknamed; Raphael. Users not forgetting developers upload the update since it has fixed several bugs and brought along system improvements. It has enhanced performance also increased system security. Redmi Xiaomi K20 Pro Software Update Go to your Redmi K20 to manually check for the latest MI User Interface, MI User Interface 10.3.9.0 software update by using the following procedure…
- Proceed to the device settings on your phone
- Tap on the About Phone icon
- Tap on the Software Update
- If it shows that the update is ready, you should tap on the Download option.
- After the download becomes successful, tap on the install icon and let the phone finalize the installation.
- After a successful install, reboot the device, after several minutes, your smart device will boot into a new system.
- The ROM file only works for Redmi Xiaomi K20 Pro device
- The phone battery should be at a minimum of 60%
- Fully backup your phone data before attempting a new ROM install
- Use either a PC/MAC together with a USB Cable
- Download and install Xiaomi Driver for PC/MAC
- Download and Install the newest Xiaomi USB Driver for MAC/PC
- Download and Install Xiaomi Mi Flash tool for Fastboot method on PC/MAC
- Download MI User Interface 10.3.9.0.PFKCNXM
Latest MIUI Firmware for Xiaomi Redmi K20 / Mi 9T
Download Redmi K20 / Mi 9T Global Stable ROM
Download Redmi K20 / Mi 9T China Stable ROM
China Stable V126.96.36.199.QFJCNXM | MIUI11 | Android 9 | Recovery | Fastboot
Download Redmi K20 / Mi 9T EEA Stable ROM
EEA Stable V188.8.131.52.PFJEUXM | MIUI10 | Android 9 | Recovery | Fastboot
Download Redmi K20 / Mi 9T Russia Stable ROM
Russia Stable V184.108.40.206.PFJRUXM | MIUI10 | Android 9 | Recovery | Fastboot
Download Redmi K20 / Mi 9T India Stable ROM
India Stable V220.127.116.11.PFJINXM | MIUI10 | Android 9 | Recovery | Fastboot