Latest version of working TWRP 3.0.2-0 custom recovery for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Android phone. Continue reading to find download links and installation guide. You need to have unlocked bootloader to install TWRP recovery.
Download and flash TWRP 3.0.2-0 on Redmi Note 4X
Download TWRP 3.0.2-0: recovery-mido.img
Download LazyFlasher patch: lazyflasher-no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip
How to flash TWRP 3.0.2-0 on Redmi Note 4X
- Download and install fastboot/adb tools (all drivers can be found here: https://xiaomifirmware.com/downloads/download-drivers-utilities-redmi-note-4x/).
- Download and copy lazyflasher-no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip to phone internal memory.
- Enter fastboot mode.
- Make sure you’ve unlocked bootloader device!
- Copy recovery .img file recovery-mido.img to the same folder with ADB tools.
- Enter this line to flash recovery-mido.img on your device:
fastboot flash recovery twrp_mido.img
- Now boot in recovery and open “Advanced” > “Disable verify”.
- Again reboot in recovery and flash lazyflasher-no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip
- Reboot in system.
- Congratulations! You’ve got TWRP custom recovery on your trusty Redmi Note 4X phone.
Please note that you’re doing everything at your own risk, and we’re not responsible for any damage done to your device.