Updated version of TWRP for Redmi 4 Prime and Redmi 4 Pro.
Download and Install TWRP 3.0.2-2 For Redmi 4 Pro
TWRP 3.0.2-2 Features
- Backup all partitions
- dm-verify disable option
- Root device
- OTG works
- To enter recovery while device is turned off hold 3 buttons (vol up, vol down + power)
- Reboot from recovery to recovery
How to install TWRP 3.0.2-2 For Redmi 4
Short guide on how to install TWRP using your PC and with unlocked bootloader.
- Download and extract TWRP
- Enter FASTBOOT (volume down + power button)
- Run “Flash-TWRP.bat” (right mouse click and “Run as administrator”)
- Press any key a few times and wait for recovery to load completely
What to do after TWRP install?
- After device startup reboot in to recovery
- Go to the “Wipe” and “Format Data”, reboot in recovery, again “Wipe” and now select “Custom Wipe”, select Dalvik/ART Cache, Cache, System & Data, swipe to the right to wipe. Reboot is recommended.
- And only then install custom ROMs. ROM image can be saved on SD card or it can be installed directly from PC in recovery mode. In case you have official firmware installed, don’t forget to disable bootloader.