If you own Xiaomi Pocophone F1 device and always wanted to try latest Project Treble ROM we’ve got a good news for you. You can install Project Treble ROM without any additional manipulations with your phone. Now let’s continue with the GSI firmware installation guide. There are still some possible issues with these ROMs, but we’ve already got some fixes made by XDA forum developers.
How to install Project Treble Custom ROMs on Xiaomi Poco F1
- First of all, make full backup of your system.
- Select the Project Treble ROM version you want to flash (find these below the tutorial). You’ll need to use ARM64 A ROMs only. Other versions will not work on Poco F1.
- Extract downloaded ROM version and copy files to phone internal memory or SD card. Some ROMs already have Gapps pre-installed, otherwise you’ll need to download Google Applications separately and install them via TWRP Custom Recovery (P.S. you can find TWRP for Poco F1 here). If you need root, then use magisk app.
- Boot into TWRP Custom Recovery, wipe “Cache”, “Data”, “System” partitions. Do not wipe “Vendor”!
- Go to “Install” menu, select “img”, then locate ROM files > Install as system image and wait until installation is completed. Reboot into system, if you’ll see the error message, don’t be scared, simply reboot.
- If everything was done correctly your device will be booted in freshly installed Custom ROM.
- Now if you need to install Gapps and Root, then boot into TWRP once again and install these packages.
- Enjoy Treble ROM on your Poco F1.
List of Project Treble ROMs for Poco F1
- AOSP | Android 9.x Pie | arm64 A | Developed by ataberkozen | XDA | Download
- AOSP Extended (AEX) 6.0 | Android 9.x Pie | arm64 A | XDA | Download
- ArrowOS | Android 9.x Pie | arm64 A, arm64 AB | XDA | Download
- Lineage OS 16.0 | Android 9.x Pie | arm64 A, arm64 A/B | XDA | Download
- AOSP Extended (AEX) | Android 8.x Oreo | arm64 A | Website
- AICP | Android 8.x Oreo | arm64 A | Download
- DirtyUnicorns | Android 8.x Oreo | arm64 A | Download
- FireHound | Android 8.x Oreo | arm64 A | Developed by ATechnoHazard | Download
- MoKee GSI (MK8.1) | Android 8.x Oreo | arm64 A | Developed by remixn | Download
- Omni Treskmod | Android 8.x Oreo | arm64 A | Developed by Letzen | XDA | Download
- Smartisan | Android 8.x Oreo | arm64 A | Developed by khusnan | Download
- Toxyc | Android 8.x Oreo | arm64 A | Developer by Dil3mm4 | XDA | Download
Please pay attention that we’re not responsible with any possible issues which might appear after installing any of these ROMs.
Already using Project Treble on your device? Share your thoughts and help us choose the best possible ROM for Poco F1.