Long time, no see. Here’s a very quick update which was recently requested. In this post you’ll find quick guide on how to enable VoLTE on your Redmi Note 7 device and download latest modem files. You can flash different model files to test your phone and see what version works best for you. I recommend you to install these only in case you’ve some issues with networking, calls quality etc. Otherwise, if it is not broke, don’t fix it.
How to enable VoLTE on Redmi Note 7?
Well, first of all, make sure that the SIM card you’re using supports VoLTE. Then enable VoLTE service on your phone with the following command: ##86583##, open setting and enable VoLTE. Sometimes when you type ##86583## and see “disabled” message on your screen, that does actually means that it is working. Another command is for vowifi (calls through wifi): ##869434##.
Download modem files for Redmi Note 7
You can install these modems via TWRP Custom Recovery.
- VoLTE / mLAVENDER_9.5.9.zip
- VoLTE / mLAVENDER_9.5.16.zip
- VoLTE / mLAVENDER_9.5.23.zip
- VoLTE / mLAVENDER_10.3.3.0ru.zip
- VoLTE / mLavender_9.5.30.zip
As an additional, we going to share some original Redmi Note 7 CUST files from different firmware versions:
- cust.img from China Stable ROM V10.2.13.0.PFGCNXM: Download
- cust.img from India Stable V10.2.7.0.PFGINXM: Download
Reinstalling cust.img might help with device automatic reboot issues:
- Download cust.img from India Global Stable ROM.
- Reboot into TWRP.
- Copy cust.img file to phone internal memory.
- Press “Install” > “Install Image” and select cust.img
- Reboot into system.
These are the same steps, in case you’re reinstalling modem on your phone, just choose the required model file .zip archive instead of cust.img.