In this this guide we’re going to show you how to fix software bricked Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and fix bootloop issue. Continue reading if your RN4 device stuck in bootloop and we hope this simple solution might help you! If you can’t fix bootloop with flashing ROMs, try this method. The basic idea is to drain the phone battery.
Fix bootloop problem on Redmi Note 4
Here’s a possible solution on how to fix bootloop issue:
- Turn on your device and drain phone battery completely (either by entering bootloader mode and let it bootloop, depends on what will drain the battery more quickly).
- When the battery is drained completely, turn on your device again and again until it stops giving you vibration signal meaning that the battery is empty.
- Press all three buttons for a 30-60 seconds. Repeat a few times.
- Now connect the power and start charging your device. You can connect the power while holding all three buttons.
- Try to turn on your device with or without power cable (in any case you can try to discharge the battery again).
- If the screen in turned on without logo and then turned off, that means that the battery is rebooted.
- Turn on your device again, the bootloop issue should be fixed right now.